Call for Abstract
52nd International Conference on Nursing and Health Care, will be organized around the theme “Emphasizing Challenges in Nursing and Healthcare”
Nursing Meeting 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nursing Meeting 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Women health was a significant issue since decades. Depression, heart diseases, carcinoma, female internal reproductive organ cancer, stroke square measure few of the common women disorders. The role of women is very crucial for the event of the society; so, their health care ought to even be a significant concern. So, there is a huge need of women health nursing now a day.
- Track 1-1Womens Reproductive Health Care
- Track 1-2Need of Women Health Nursing
- Track 1-3Women Health Nurse Practitioner
Nursing is one in all the basic territories of restorative administrations, targeted on minding people, families, and gatherings in order that they might come through, keep up, or recover excellent prosperity and individual fulfillment. Types of Nursing includes Registered nurse (RN), Travel nurse, Nurse practitioner (NP), Intensive care unit (ICU) registered nurse, Licensed practical nurse (LPN), Medical-surgical nurse, Operating room (OR) nurse, Emergency room nurse, Home health nurse, Post-anesthesia care unit (PACU) nurse.
- Track 2-1Nursing Informatics
- Track 2-2Orthopaedic Nursing
- Track 2-3Community Health Nursing
The travel nurse (or) movement nurture could be a term by and huge wont to show the nursing deficiency. They will fly out from higher places to a different to evade the shortage of medical caretakers for the foremost half operating in healing centers and facilities and that they are impermanent courses of action to remain far from deficiencies. They need associate uncommon preparing as they manage patients of assorted areas
- Track 3-1Travel nursing
- Track 3-2Clinical requirements of Travel nursing
- Track 3-3Travel nursing Assignment
Telemedicine and e health was useful to patients in isolated communities and remote regions. Recent developments in mobile collaboration technology will enable health care professionals in multiple locations to share data and discuss patient problems as if they were within the same place.
- Track 4-1Electronic health record
- Track 4-2ePrescribing
- Track 4-3mHealth
- Track 4-4Computerized physician order entry
- Track 4-5eHealthInsurance
Surgical Nursing could be a specialty space within which care is taken on the patients undergone with surgeries. Surgical nurses might observe in numerous kinds of surgery like General surgery, vascular surgery, Colo-rectal surgery, surgical medical specialty, medical science surgery, Urological surgery.
- Track 5-1Scrub Nurse and Circulation Nurse
- Track 5-2General Surgery
- Track 5-3Vascular Surgery
- Track 5-4Urological Surgery
- Track 5-5Orthopaedic Surgery
Psychiatric nursing or mental health nursing is the specialty of nursing that cares for people with condition of mental distress, like psychosis, manic-depressive illness and depression. There are a range of ways to agitate how psychological well-being problems got to be analyzed, what causes them and that medications are best.
- Track 6-1psychological therapies
- Track 6-2Psychiatric medication
- Track 6-3Psychosocial interventions
- Track 6-4Electroconvulsive therapy
General pediatrics offers the nursing thought to offspring of any age who are experiencing intense and perpetual healthful and surgical conditions. A pediatric nurse provides the medical aid to kids of all ages laid low with acute and chronic medical and surgical conditions. As per recent surveys, variety of pediatric deaths increases once a year because of lack of advanced health care instrumentation. Therefore Medical Practitioners and nurses are within the front to scale back the mortality rates round the world.
- Track 7-1General Pediatrics
- Track 7-2Palliative paediatric nursing
- Track 7-3Pediatric Nursing in Changing Society
- Track 7-4Pediatric Emergency Nursing
Occupational health nursing is a field within the nursing discipline that involves developing business health and safety programs or observing workers who have been injured on-the-job. Occupational Health Nursing is crucial for protecting and maintaining the health of the population for the betterment of the society.
- Track 8-1Occupational Health and SAFETY
- Track 8-2Occupational health nurse practice in Industrial field
- Track 8-3Occupational health nurse practice in Community Field
Nursing Practice is that the profession within which concentration is on the care of individuals, families, and teams so that they might accomplish, keep up, or recuperate ideal successful and private satisfaction. Nursing research is evidence used to support day to day nursing practices as it is an evidence based area of practice for better efficiency and management.
- Track 9-1Techniques for reflecting nursing practices in nursing education
- Track 9-2Principles of Nursing Practice
- Track 9-3General Practice and primary care
- Track 9-4Nursing Practice Act
Nursing practice is true granted by a state to shield those who need a nursing care. Nursing Practitioners build up a rendezvous of care and advisory to the patient, patient's family and different colleagues that stress on treating illness to boost personal satisfaction.
- Track 10-1Scope and Standards of Nursing Practice
- Track 10-2Registered Nursing
- Track 10-3Registered Nursing
- Track 10-4Registered Nursing
- Track 10-5Advanced Nursing Practice
Nursing education empowers a nurse to take decision for the betterment of the patient. Nursing Education comprising of theoretical and pragmatic preparing to boost the advancement of the nursing. With the future demand of registered nurses, nursing education is tremendously growing.
- Track 11-1Nurse Practioner Education
- Track 11-2Nurse Practioner Education
- Track 11-3Crisis and Risk management
- Track 11-4Adavances in online Nursing classes
Neonatal Care is a type of nursing care to newborn infants up to 28 days once birth. It needs a high degree of ability, dedication and emotional strength because the nurses take care of new born babies with a variety of issues. Midwifery provides tending to the women throughout gestation and child birth. A licensed midwifery nurse provides postnatal care, daily tending, babe care and gynecology issues.
- Track 12-1Maternal Child Nursing
- Track 12-2Midwifery Nursing Practice
- Track 12-3Obstetrical Nursing
A legal nurse is an advisor who uses experience as a health care supplier and has specialized coaching to consult on medical-related legal cases. The act of Legal Nursing needs specific info, aptitude, and free basic leadership.
- Track 13-1Legal Nurse Consultant
- Track 13-2Legal Issues in Nursing
- Track 13-3Economical Health Care Act
A holistic nurse acknowledges and integrates the principles and modalities of holistic healing into existence and clinical practice. Holistic nurses use holistic principles and modalities in their lifestyle and in clinical observe to get rid of the barriers to the healing method and make an area at intervals and around themselves that enable them to be instruments of healing as they share their credibility, caring presence and nursing skills to facilitate the birth, growth, recovery or end-of-life transition with all people that want their care.
- Track 14-1Holistic Nursing Practice
- Track 14-2Holistic Nursing Education
Heart and Cardiovascular nursing is about up for various observe go, as well as coronary thought units (CCU), heart catheterization, real patient thought units (ICU), operating theaters, vessel healing centers, vessel thought center clinical investigation, , and cardiovascular remedial wards. Nursing for the patients tormented by varied upset, have undergone surgeries and area unit treated in special hospital wards whereby managing medical instruments is needed, cardiovascular nursing comes into image.
- Track 15-1Congenital Heart Disease
- Track 15-2Congenital Heart Disease
- Track 15-3Coronory Artery and Management
- Track 15-4Heart Transplantation
Healthcare Management may be a vocation that has leadership and management of public health systems. Through the efforts of well-trained health care managers, patients are treated to progressive facilities, compassionate medical treatment, associated an overall positive aid expertise. The most effective health care professionals keep up of the various shifting trends, new technologies, and advanced techniques within the health and management fields.
- Track 16-1Health Economics
- Track 16-2Public Health Management
- Track 16-3Advances in Health Care
- Track 16-4Medical Tourism
Gynecology and Obstetrics nursing, also known as perinatal nursing, may be a nursing claim to fame that works with patients who are endeavoring to finally end up perceptibly pregnant, are presently pregnant, or have as lately sent.Gynecology attendants perform operative care on a surgical unit, stretch check assessments, vas checking, tube observant, and well-being appraisals.
- Track 17-1Gyneacologic Surgery
- Track 17-2Ultrasonography
- Track 17-3Reproductive Medicine
A geriatric nurse may be a specialist who can facilitate older patients endure malady or injury by providing sensible care and developing patient care plans. They will additionally facilitate with rehabilitation and conduct check-ups in proficient care facilities or hospice facilities. Whereas several specialists during this field administer medication and assist with pain management, they are conjointly trained to specialize in preventative care so their patients are ready to avoid injuries and customary medical conditions that develop most typically later in life.
- Track 18-1Chronic Diseases of Old people
- Track 18-2Mangement of Geriatric Diseases
Family nursing may be a part of the first care provided to patients of all ages, starting from child to geriatric health. Nurses assess the health of the whole family to spot health issues and risk factors, facilitate develop interventions to handle health issues, and implement the interventions to boost the health of the individual and family. Family nurses usually work with patients through their whole life cycle. This helps foster a powerful relationship between health care supplier and patient.
- Track 19-1Family Nursing Research and Practice
- Track 19-2Practice Guidelines for Family Nurse Practioners
- Track 19-3Child Health Nursing
Dental care is vital to stop dental illness and to keep up correct dental and oral health. Oral issues, together with dental and odontology infections, dry mouth, cavity, area unit all treatable with correct identification and care. A dental nurse helps the dental practitioner at the chairside by getting ready materials, passing instruments, and aspirating fluids from the patient's mouth.
- Track 20-1Paediatric Dentistry
- Track 20-2Forensic dentistry or odontology
- Track 20-3New research and innovations in dental science
Emergency Nursing could be a specialty during which nurses take care of patients within the emergency or important section of their ill health or injury and are adept at discerning critical issues, prioritizing the urgency of care, quickly and effectively completing resuscitative measures and alternative treatment, acting with a high degree of autonomy and skill to initiate required measures while not outside direction, educating the patient and his family with the knowledge and emotional support required to preserve themselves as they affect a replacement reality.
- Track 21-1Trauma Care
- Track 21-2 Innovative ideas and research in emergency nursing
- Track 21-3Care of patient and family in emergency crisis
Clinical nurse specialist’s offers diagnosing, treatment, and current management of patients. They additionally offer experience and support to nurses caring for patients at the side, facilitate drive apply changes throughout the organization, and make sure the use of best practices and evidence-based care to realize the most effective attainable patient outcomes. Clinical nurse specialists have the abilities and experience to spot wherever the gaps are in health supplying.
- Track 22-1Clinical Evaluation and Clinical nursing
- Track 22-2Clinical Nursing Techniques
- Track 22-3Skills and Techniques in Clinical Nursing
The nurse who has acceptable capabilities and knowledge of a forte zone and has stayed up with the newest in his or her instruction in malignancy is known for Cancer nursing. These nurses require advanced certifications and clinical experiences in medical specialty more than the standard bachelorette nursing program provides. medical specialty medical care will outlined as meeting the assorted wants of medical specialty patients throughout the time of their illness together with applicable screenings and alternative preventative practices, symptom management, care to retain the maximum amount traditional functioning as potential, and accessory measures upon finish of life.
- Track 23-1Breast Cancer
- Track 23-2Malignanacy Nursing
- Track 23-3Skin and Blood Cancer
- Track 23-4Skin and Blood Cancer
- Track 23-5Heart and Lung Cancer
An adult nurse practitioner that focuses on continued and extensive aid for adults across the life from adolescence to agedness. The first objectives of the adult health nurse are to play a job in, and to assist facilitate, the promotion, maintenance, oversight, and restoration of health. To accomplish these goals, the adult health nurse can typically establish health risks that may precipitate sickness.
- Track 24-1Adult heart failure and nursing care
- Track 24-2Adult-gerontological health nursing
- Track 24-3Impact of environmental changes on health